02 Day Trek to Humantay Lake & Salkantay Mountain - Private Service
This 02 Day Trek to Humantay Lake – Private Service will take you through the most picturesque landscapes and native people of the Limatambo area. Discover with us one of the hike on trend, which for its natural beauty has become known worldwide. On the way you can enjoy the fantastic landscapes, as well as the magnificent snowy peaks of Humantay and Salkantay. You will have the pleasure of being at the foot of one of the most emblematic snows of the city of Cusco. You can rest under the starry sky of the Andes that will captivate you with its spectacular constellations, a great adventure of ecotourism given in the highest parts of nature. Let Mother Nature guide you through the most spectacular places and get the peace of mind of making this unique experience in the Andes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Mountain guide (english and spanish)
- Touristic transport from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek)
- 01 breakfasts, 02 snacks, 02 lunches ,01 dinner.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers.
- Double thickness foam sleeping mattress.
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Travel insurange
Day 1: Challacancha – Soraypampa – Humantay Lake
First, we will pick you up from your hotel at 05:00 a.m. to head to the valley of Mollepata. On the way, we will feel the change of altitude allowing us to observe the fruit trees, snowy peaks, diverse flora and fauna, etc. In Mollepata, we will take a short breakfast. Then, we will continue our tour on the route to Challacancha for a short rest, from this point we will begin our walk towards Soraypampa from where we will start our trek to the Humantay lagoon. You will enjoy all the splendor and you will find the extraordinary beauty of the green-blue waters of the Humantay Lake (4,200 masl / 13,779 ft). During our descent, they will be waiting for us for the lunch. Later, we will continue the hike for 2 hours and arrive to our camp in Soyroccocha (4,491 masl / 14,730 ft.). Here, we will have tea time and also dinner, at night we will be able to appreciate the immense constellations and to rest.
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
• Salkantay Peru, Ventura Monjaras O1 -15b, Cusco - San Sebastian - Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers around Cusco city centre.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.