01 Day Tour to the Giza Pyramids & Great Sphinx
Pyramids Of Giza And Sphinx Half Day Tour
Experience the pyramids of Giza and sphinx half day tour. And enjoy personalized attention from your Egyptologist tour guide.
Our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, and accompany you to visit the pyramids of Giza. Enjoy a fascinating introduction to each of the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Menkaure. Then, you will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), as your tour guide is not permitted to enter with you.
And then, you’ll drive across the plateau of Giza for panoramic photos opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands. Moreover, you can take a camel ride (additional cost).
Proceed with a short drive to the city side, you will visit the Valley temple, belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then, you will be standing in front of the great sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt which has a lion’s body and the king’s head. And then, Transfer back to your hotel.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- I will pick you from your hotel inside Cairo and Giza no matter its location in both cities
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :11/29/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.