( philae temple – The high Dam – Lake Nasser – The obelisk )
Take the chance and visit Aswan which was known the land of gold as it was a big treasure for the kings of Nubia. Visit Aswan to enjoy its admirable heritage on one day trip on which you can visit ( philae temple – The high Dam – Lake Nasser – The obelisk ).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights.
- in a conditioned car.
- Reception and travel .
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- motorboat on River Nile
- Visit: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
In the morning you will go with a tourist guide to visit the philae Temple
Egypt’s ancient center for the cult of Isis, the Temples of Philae were venerated from the Pharaonic era through the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine periods with each ruler making their own additions to the stones here. This sacred site has dazzled travelers since the first Nile cruises set off from Cairo and is one of Nubia’s most important monument sites
Then you will visit the High Dam
The Aswan Dam, or more specifically since the 1960s, the Aswan High Dam, is an embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970.
then Lake Nasser It is one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.
unfinished obelisk Three sides of the shaft, nearly 42m long, were completed except for the inscriptions. At 1168 tonnes, the completed obelisk would have been the single heaviest piece of stone the Egyptians ever fashioned.
Then you will go back to the hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.