" Off the beaten track ” ( Kalaw to Pindaya )
Auspiciousness to you all,
3 day 2 Night trip or 2 day 1 Night trip from kalaw to pindaya.I would like to tell you about kalaw to pindaya trekking.We have excellent experience with leading groups through this trail.I can ensure you some of the most beautiful landscapes in Myanmar.You will see really beautiful landscapes and friendly,smiling people from a variety of rarely visited villages on your journey.You will taste traditional,delicious and plentiful food during the trek, as well as local and traditional customs.Many people choose this trek for its promise of an unforgettable off the beaten track experience.You will see very few tourists and have the paths all to yourself.You will stay overnight at very interesting places such as a monestary and a homestay in a traditional village. If you would like more information about this unique experience please contact to me.I am looking forward to helping you experience the real Myanmar.
Ko Kyaw Kalaw Trekking Team
per adult from
3 days 5 hours
What's included :
- - Meals in trekking trip - Accommodation in trekking trip - Trekking Guide Fees
What's excluded :
- - Transportation by car ( 20 USD ) - Transfer Big Baggage ( 5 USD Per Baggage ) - Person Expense
- - Entrance fee visit of Pindaya - Any drinks
- Auspiciousness to you all,
Warmly Welcome to Southern Shan State, Kalaw, Myanmar. You can discover the rare cultural opportunity to explore the lush regions of Kalaw and meet the local tribes of Pa O. These traditional and well-preserved cultures are totally unique to the rest of Myanmar. Even retaining their own ancient languages which is completely different from other languages in Myanmar. We would like to take you to the heart of this beautiful old world culture on the mountain tribe in southern Shan State of Kalaw regions.
Ko Kyaw Kalaw Trekking Team
• Vegetable marrow - We are cooking vegetable marrow with garlic,onion and ginger.
Departure Point :Ko Kyaw Kalaw Trekking, No.144,Quarter 7, Seiktathukha St Kalaw, ကလော 06021, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.