Ý linh hồ - Lao chải– Tả van -Giàng tả chải – Sử pán overnight at homestay
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
✔️Study how the local people make their clothes and other handicraft from Hemp and Indigo as well as their culture, custom and habit.
✔️Study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as:
✔️Visit small ethnic groups: Black Hmong, the Day and Red Dzao tribes
✔️Have chance to visit most of the most attractively places in Sapa
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary in Sapa
- Local guide for the tour
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa ( optional )
- Lunch - Lunch x 2
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 2
- Dinner - Dinner x 1
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Drinks,Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in the tour
- Visit: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Our first sneak through the Sapa market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you follow a road going downhill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while before continuing the trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You will also enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Terraced Rice Fields in Shin Chai Village, Cau May street, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river or have lunch with a local family on the way to Sin chai Village
Then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes and fall in the beauty in Sapa leaving the crowded modern lifestyle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.